Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Landscape Laser Light


 
Landscape Laser Light

About the Product:
Forget about spending hours stretching string lights around, hanging off a ladder, risking injury. Grab a Quality Source Landscape Laser, Stick it in the ground and plug it in. Cast light from the bottom to the top of even the tallest trees.

ENERGY EFFICIENT low voltage light uses only a fraction of the electricity of a standard light.


My Review:
I received the all Green light. This is pretty awesome! I haven't really got to use it yet, other than testing it out around my house. But I'm excited for spring to come around and I can use it more often. With it being winter, nothing is pretty at the moment.

This small light throws off a lot of light and covers a large area. It's perfect for garden parties! It gives off a "magical" feeling when in use in the backyard.

The light is easy to apply the stake to light and you just put it in the ground where you want to place it. Yes it would be nice if it had it's own timer, but it does not. No worries, we have plenty of timers for us to use.

Overall, I'm impressed with this light. It gives off great color, works fantastic, and great product for any event or holiday or every day use. There is no limit!

I would love to have another one for our backyard!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment