Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tea Cups & Saucers



 
Espresso Tea Cups and Saucer

About the Product:
  • Made of High-Quality Porcelain
  • Each Cup Holds 3-4oz
  • Lead-free Product



My Review:
This tea cups are perfect for having espresso with friends! Who doesn't like adorable tea cups with friends!! Plus these are super classy looking. I always like to impress friends when we have our "Coffee" mornings together. Now I'll be the talk about how nice my cups are!

 The cups and saucers are very well packaged and come in a very nice box. The porcelain is very nice and thick. All the cups and saucers are smooth. These look and feel like high quality items! I'm very impressed with them.

I've used them several times and have hand washed them. I'm not sure if they are dishwasher safe, but since they are so nice, I prefer to hand wash them.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment