Thursday, February 26, 2015

Clear iPhone Case


 

Transparent iPhone 6 Case, Xinger
Amazon Link

About the Product:Do you have a sleek and beloved iPhone 6 you carry everywhere? Would you like to prevent scratches and dents on it from daily use without enclosing it in a balky, opaque case that makes your iPhone like a brand X? If so, Xinger Ultra-thin clear soft case is for you. Precisely designed and made with premium TPU material, Xinger iPhone 6 clear soft case provides perfect fit, a distinct ability to resist water-stains, and versatile protection for your phone from daily use without taking its spotlight. The unique Micro Dot Matrix design allows your phone to shine through the case evenly even under humidity where most other soft cases show contact marks and water stains. To make your purchase easier, Xinger provides lifetime warranty on the case and hassle-free return after the purchase if you are not 100% satisfied. The case will ship in a retail package. iPhone is NOT included.





My Review:
This is a really good case. It's sturdy and easy to put on the phone. It fits very nicely on my phone and I haven't had any problems with it. This is def. a great quality rubber cover. It shows off the iphone 6's beauty. Plus, like myself, I like to put my initials on a decal and put it on the back of my phone. Now I can show it off!!

I do recommend getting a scratch resistant covering. Only the back is protected.

My only complaint is that this is such a great product, but the packaging is cheap. My cover wasn't even in the package when it arrived. So it makes you feel like you are getting a cheap product, but really you aren't.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment