Monday, February 16, 2015

Pulse Oximeter


 
Pulse Oximeter

About the Product:
Gurin GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings. Pink

Deluxe features include an easy to read bright color OLED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus Pulse Rate and Plesthymograph wave that measure pulse strength. Battery level indicator. Battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap and case for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. Not a medical device.

My Review:
I'm a Certificed Medical Assistant with the AAMA and I'm a runner. So I'm very familiar with a pulse ox. I really like this one. It's pink (which I love) and it works perfect. I can use it after my runs to make sure my body is working how I want it to work. I use it before my runs and after my runs to measure my pulse rate and BOS levels. This is a great tool for other athletes.

I highly recommend this to my fellow athletes, no matter what sport you are involved in. This is a must to help you while training.

It's very comfortable on my finger, easy to read, and light weight. I love that it comes with batteries! I also love that it comes with it's own pouch. Perfect for storing in your bag.

Gurin is a great brand. I own several of their products and I've yet to be disappointed. You won't be disappointed either!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment