Sunday, February 15, 2015

Shower Hooks


 
Shower Hooks

About the Product:

INTRODUCING THE HIGH QUALITY PREMIUM SHOWER CURTAIN RINGS
How many times have you stepped into the shower, pull the curtains and find it stuck and unwilling to move? Worst still, you find out that the common metal rings starting to rust and look like an old ancient artifacts.
With Nikkouware shower curtain rings, we provide the solution to your nightmares! ⇒ These are the 5 main reasons why Nikkouware shower curtain rings is the best choice:
    ♦ Rustproof & Corrosion Resistant
    ♦ 5 nos friction free roller ball for gliding action
    ♦ Attractive deco for modern bathroom
    ♦ Suitable even for the hottest & steamiest environment
    ♦ Easy DIY installation

 
Plastic Traditional Hooks and Metal Shower Hooks

My Review:
I love these hooks. They are very easy to install and look so much better than traditional plastic hooks. It doesn't pull the the curtain.

I like to change out my shower curtain for whatever holiday is in the month. It's such a pain to constantly change my curtain with plastic rings. With the metal hooks, I can quickly switch out my curtains without the worry of the hooks messing up the 2nd curtain.

My bathroom shower hooks looks more snazzy and modern! I love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment