Sunday, February 8, 2015

Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil


 
Majestic Pure
Rosehip Oil

About the Product:
Looking for a natural, but also an effective, skin care oil? 100% PURE ROSEHIP OIL - ORGANIC, CERTIFIED - Cold Pressed, Fresh and High Quality, No Additives or Fillers. Rosehip oil helps diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars, and there are many more benefits of this versatile plant and the essential oil derived from it. Rose hip oil is extracted from the seeds and seed cases of a rose bush (commonly Rosa canina or Rosa majalis). The oil from the plant contains retinol (vitamin A), vitamin C, and essential fatty acids. These combined nutrients make it a great skincare product, packed full of natural anti-oxidants. Applied twice a day, rose hip oil can help your skin return to a more youthful appearance. Expect to see results in about three months. Rosehip plant oil can be also used in body creams, lotions and massage oils. 


My Review:
I love that Rosehip Oil is good for anti-aging and scar treatment, along with many other uses. I used it on my face to help with anti-aging. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I've notice that it also helps with preventing acne. At 34, I still get acne and it drives me crazy. I'll have break outs here and there, and since I've been using this oil, I haven't had any break outs.

I have a lot of friends who are into holistic oil uses. This one is recommended to me by my friends and now I'm recommending it to my friends. I really like it a lot. I don't think you'll be disappointed in using it either!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment