Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Magnetic Screen Door


 MEGA MESH
Magnetic Screen Door

About the Product:
Unlike other magnetic screen doors MegaMesh is designed to last and guaranteed to do so or your money back.

What You'll Get:

Mega Quality
- Strong magnets sewn in, to provide seamless automatic closure
- Reinforced edges for strength
- High performance Velcro and tacks included to keep the mesh up
- Micro mesh keeps the smallest bugs out
- Easy install bug screens have been developed to stay up and withstand heavy traffic

Mega Benefits
- Magnetic hands free entry
- Pet friendly access
- The low-cost way to economically cool your home
- Protection for your family from invading insects
- Easy installation with install video tutorial



My Review:
I love this magnetic door! Keeps out the buggies! It easy to use and works great!

Bewarned: While sitting in the living room and the house is quiet, its dark outside and the wind is blowing outside, the magnets with stick to the door and scare the crap out of you if you arent expecting it! I thought someone was at my door in the middle of the night!
Other than that, this magnetic door is awesome and does what its advertised to do!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment