Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Silicone Cupcake Holders


 
Silicone Cupcake Holders

About the Product:
Surprise Your Friends and Family with Colorful Muffin Cups
No need to use a baking pan or muffin tin, just place directly on your baking sheet.

Easy Release, Flexible and Nonstick Silicone- Our special design insures easy release and no stick baking cup

Versatile- Can be used as well for muffins, cupcakes gelatin, snacks, frozen treats, ice cream or for chocolate molds

Environment Friendly- Reuse this liners again and again saving on paper waste.

Durable- Can withstand high oven temperatures and low freezer temperatures as well.

Dishwasher Safe- Just throw into the dishwasher and it's clean.

Perfect Size- Enjoy perfect muffins and cupcakes. As each liner have a diameter of 2.75 inch and a height of 1.37 inch.



My Review:
My daughter, who is 15, is the baker in our house. She loves to bake and will bake every day if you let her. I gave her these cupcake molds to try. She loved them and was super excited about finally getting silicone cupcake molds! She's been asking for a while for some, but we have so many paper molds, that I've been having her use those. She also loves the bright colors. I now have a happy baker!

Since we have these cupcake molds, I just put them all on a cookie sheet and bake away! I can use as many or as little as needed! These are my life saver! 


These are nice and thick, yet easy to peel back off the cupcake! They also wash very easily!

If you want a good quality cupcake mold, these are it! My life is so much easier!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment