Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hyaluronic Acid Serum


 
Clarigenic
Hyaluronic Acid Serum


About the Product:
See Our Images Above For The Clarigenics Difference

- Filled with skin-essential Vitamins C and E
- Potent botanicals, including Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, Geranium Oil, and Green Tea
- Manufactured in the USA - FDA and GMP certified
- Environmentally friendly - no dioxanes, parabens, or animal testing

Indications
Apply Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum once in the morning and again at night. Clarigenics natural skin care products require only a small amount to be effective. Provides anti-aging and anti-wrinkle benefits for all skin types and conditions, including acne, dry or oily skin, and eczema. Follow with a quality moisturizer. Expect to see more vibrant skin the first day, with even more significant improvement in the first month.

Directions
Wash and dry your face. Apply a thin coating of Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum over your face and the backs of your hands. Avoid contact with eyes. After the serum has dried, follow with a high quality moisturizer. 


My Review:
I love this serum! I use it every evening as part of my nightly routine. With all this cold weather we have been having, my skin need a lot of moisturizing! This is perfect for when I was my face and apply it at night. My face and neck are well moisturized for the next day!

This is also perfect for year round use, not just the winter. I'm an outdoors like of person and we spend a lot of time in the sun. This is great to re-hydrate my skin after a day in the sun!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment