Tuesday, February 3, 2015

iPhone Battery Case


 
Vaxza iPhone 6 Battery Case

 


About the Product:
  • MFi CERTIFIED - Vaxza's iPhone 6 Battery Charging Case is 100% compatible with iOS 8, all future iOS 8 upgrades, and all iPhone 6 functions. Boost your phone with TWICE AS MUCH power as usual - without being bugged by those irritating "not compatible with iOS" messages! Don't settle for cheaper options that stop working after a few charges - this case is built to be the PERFECT MATCH for your phone, no exceptions.
  • ADDS 14 EXTRA HRS OF TALK TIME, 10 HRS WEB BROWSING TIME - the moment your iPhone battery dies, the saved charge on this case brings your phone back to FULL POWER INSTANTLY - without missing a beat. To recharge the case, simply charge it alongside your phone using the microUSB cable included. Once it's at full battery... you'll never have to worry about losing power at the wrong moment ever again.
  • CUTTING EDGE DESIGN - In terms of technology, this battery case can't be beat. Its refined sync-through technology allows you to CHARGE AND SYNC your phone without taking the case off, saving time and hassle. And in terms of design, this case is ULTRA-SLEEK, lightweight, and durable, protecting your phone from damage - whether it's bumps, shocks, or falls. Keep your phone trim, trendy, and fully charged - all with one case!


My Review:
This is the most awesome phone case I've ever used! I love that it's a phone case and battery in one! You can't get much better than that! This is a must have for those of us who use their phones and kill the battery often!

I was so excited to get this case!!! I love it and can't rave enough about how awesome it is!

This case is very easy to install onto your phone and very easy to charge. I was very excited to get this case.

It does everything that it says it will do!

The only thing that would make this case even better is if they included a front cover for the case. Then I don't have to worry about the face of my phone being scratched up. I'm very picky about having scratches on my phone.

However, since it does NOT have a front cover, a tempered glass screen cover is in order! So make sure you order one of those!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment