Monday, February 16, 2015

Crystal Wash


 
Crystal Wash
https://secure.crystalwash.com/

http://www.crystalwash.com/kickstarter/?cp=12552
Help Crystal Wash with their Kick Start Campaign!

About the Product:
The pH level of laundry water impacts the wash greatly. If the water is overly acidic or alkaline it can damage delicate clothes and fabrics, cause colors to fade and cause clothing to still seem dirty even after washing. Most detergents on the market are a pH level of 6.5 – 9, but they use chemicals to achieve these levels.

The key to Crystal Wash is that the Bio Ceramics create two key benefits in the laundry water...

  • Deep Cleaning: They produce far infrared rays that effectively reduce negative ions in the water of your laundry machine, which raises pH level to 8.5 or greater. This process shrinks the water molecule clusters to a size that allows dirts and soils to be soaked free naturally.


  • Disinfecting: Additionally, the Bio Ceramics create Hydrogen Peroxide which disinfects the clothes, kills bacteria and odor.
These special Bio Ceramics were developed using various minerals with very effective antibacterial and anti-oxidant properties.


My Review:
These Crystal Wash balls are AMAZING! My husband hates having scented laundry soap, but since I like scented laundry soap, he just deals with the scent on his clothes. There is no sense in us buying a separate laundry soap just for him. We are a family of 4 and just don't need to spend the extra money.

Since he has been using the Crystal Wash balls, he loves that his clothes are clean and unscented. These are going to save a money in the long run. I've started using them for all the laundry being done. Clothes and towels come out clean and fresh. If I want a scent to my clothes, I'll just add dryer sheets.

After about 30 days of washing, just put them in the sun outside to recharge them.

These 2 balls (1 set) cost $50 plus shipping...which is about $65. You can spend $50 and get 1,000 washes or you can spend about $300 in laundry soap and get 1,000 washes. Wouldn't you want to save money? I know I would. I have better things to do with $300 than spend it on laundry soap.

I've been so impressed with these balls. My son is hard on clothes. He's in 1st grade and comes home every day dirty with stains on his shirt or pants. It drives me crazy. I just toss his clothes in the washer with the Crystal Wash ball and it removes the stains. If it's harsher stains, I'll put a stain remover on his clothes...like mustard!

Overall, I've been so impressed with these Crystal Wash balls. So easy to use. Top and Front Loader washers work with these.

Try them and you'll love them too!

Thank you Crystal Wash for allowing me to receive your Crystal Wash Set as a gift to review! I love them!

Thank you to all those who entered into my Contest! The contest for your own free set is now complete.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment