Sunday, February 15, 2015

Green Tea Sponge


 
The Japanese Konjac Sponge
Green Tea



About the Product:
The Japanese Konjac Sponge-green tea puff is an excellent facial cleansing tool for all type of skins. The delicately scented green tea konjac puff is made by adding green tea extract powder to the konjac mixture. Japanese green tea has a unique sterilizing effect to facilitates beautiful radiant soft skin by combating inflammation from acne and preventing spots. Use as a daily natural cleansing sponge for face.

Directions
Rinse and soak the dry Konjac Sponge with warm water until fully softened and expanded. A wet sponge should expand approximately one and half larger than the dry one. For first time use, the sponge might take up to 15 minutes until it becomes soft. Cleanse your face with water-soaked sponge, or use the sponge daily with your favorite cleanser to complement and to create a rich lather for an incredibly therapeutic experience. Gently massage your face with the sponge starting from center of face and extend outwards in an upward direction. This produces a lifting effect to shape face for a slimmer silhouette and avoid sagging skin. Alternatively, massage your face with the sponge in circular motion. If you have acne, please avoid harsh rubbing on acne area. After use, rinse the sponge with warm running water and hang the sponge in a well-ventilated area to dry it. Do not expose the sponge to direct sunlight and do not leave the sponge in humid place.


My Review:
I really like this sponge. I keep it in my shower and use it daily as part of my showering routine. After using this for a few weeks, I've noticed that I haven't had any "break outs" on my face and my skin has a lovely glow in this harsh winter weather.

The sponge starts out hard, but once you've added water, it becomes very soft. It exfoliates while I use it.

I use the sponge on my chest, shoulders, neck and face. It's very nice. I really like it a lot. If anyone uses it, I promise you won't be disappointed. You've be very glad you invested this sponge.

This is also perfect for Teens! It's a must have for teens with acne!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment