Friday, February 6, 2015

Vitamin C


Majestic Pure
Vitamin C


About the Product:
Vitamin C is critical for human body and plays an important role in maintaining resilient skin. Vitamin C 20% is a high potency serum for use on facial areas. It fights premature aging and UV damage by replenishing skin's vitamin C levels to help to combat and even reverse time's effect on face. With it's antioxidant properties, Vitamin C 20% Serum is a key co-factor in the production of collagen which improves skin tone and texture. Stabilizing skin's levels of vitamin C helps to counteract wrinkle formation. The 20% Vitamin C Serum fights free-radical damage and sun damage and improves pigmentation issues. It protects against UV damage like discoloration and fine lines. Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best Vitamin C Serum available. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Vitamin C Serum, we will refund your entire purchase.


My Review:
I love this serum. I use it every morning. It's very light weight and really makes my skin very soft. I've noticed that since I've been using this for roughly a month, that my fine lines are starting to disappear. My skin is appearing a lot healthier than before.

This is a must have for all the sun damage I'm sure I have from our beach days that we do several times a week during the summer. This is a fantastic product. I love it.

I believe in this product and I've give some of this serum to my mom to try and she loves it too! You won't be disappointed when you try this!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment