Thursday, February 26, 2015

Onite USB Light


 
Onite LED Light

About the Product:
Package Include
1 * Onite USB Bulb, 1*1.7m USB Cable, 1* User Manual. Packed Safely in a kraft Bag.

Technical details
Material: PC+Aluminum plate
Input voltage: 5V
Bulb size: 60*60*92mm
Beam Angle: 270°
Power: 5W LED =50 W halogen Light
The lamp bead mode: 5730 chips
Chips Number: 10 chips
Amount of luminous flux: 5W=400 lm
Color temperature: 3000K(Warm White)
Service life: 35000 hours
Wire length: 1.7 meters
Individual net weight: 0.078kg

Lifetime and Warranty
30-day money-back guarantee and 24-month warranty, we take care of all quality-related
issues with a replacement or full refund. Reminder: Be sure to use your
product as directed. Contact us directly from Your Account. Locate the order and
click the "Problem with this order?" button. Then select the "Contact Seller" button to
send us an e-mail message.

Onite, full of power
By providing LED products and premium electronic accessories including Cellphone
battery, Power Bank, Cellphone charger, we attempt to create a powerful & easy
modern electronic lifestyle to our customers.


My Review:
This is the most awesome light bulb ever! I'm so impressed with it! It's perfect for sitting next to my desk in the evening instead of having the over head light on. I just plug it into the USB port on my computer tower and click it on. Then I have just enough light for using the computer without using the large over head light.

My daughter loves to use it too in her room. She plugs it into her laptop and can hand it on the headboard of her bed while shes on her laptop.

This is a awesome idea! It is a warm white color. I would love it even more if it came in Bright White or Day Light. I need something thats clearer and brighter light for my arts and crafts that I sit at my desk and do. But for a general use, this is pretty awesome!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment