Monday, February 16, 2015

Joy Seat


 
Joy Seat

About the Product:
Joy Seat TM cushion Brand New and Improved with comfy design and Larger size! Seat comfortably all day, will not flatten*, will not slide! Exclusively sold by Great Value Corp. Get Healthy Posture and Start Reduce Lower Back Pain Today!

★100% Satisfaction Guaranteed★

Joy SeatTM Memory Foam Seat Cushion is made of 100% Temperature-sensitive memory foam filling gently molds to your body to offer customized convenience. The cushion's cut-out is designed to Free all the stress off your lower back and tailbone while sitting. Tilted wedge form NATURALLY lines up your spine positions your hips for best posture. Use it in the office, Patio Furniture, school, kitchen and dinning chairs. Use on wheelchair to alleviate Sciatic or Coccyx nerve related lower back pain. Use Joy SeatTM to:

☯ Never have Back Pain or hamstring numbness from sitting extended periods of time working or traveling.
☯ Provides Extra cushioning for uncomfortable hard surface seats (wooden chair, bench)
☯ Help recover from tailbone/ hip injuries
☯ Promote healthy sitting posture
☯ Reduce Pelvic pressure
☯ Relief pains from Sciatic nerve sciatica
☯ Help you with Post coccygectomy and Pregnancy/labor-induced coccydynia

The Joy SeatTM cushion features FeelGood, Removable zippered cover, machine wash.
Size: 17.91X14.17X2.75 in
Ideal for weights up to 225 lb* (TIP from our customer: Use on top of already cushioned seat will help heavier weights")
★ORDER Your Joy SeatTM Now to get 2 BEST SELLING eBOOKS FREE and have some Joy★

PS: We understand not "every body" created equal, try the Joy SeatTM personally if you wish, and return it for 100% refund if it doesn't work on your body

My Review:
I love using this cushion on my computer chair. I spend a lot of time in my chair and on the computer. This really makes my back feel good and my rear doesn't go numb from sitting so much. I really like the thickness of the seat cushion. It's a perfect thickness for me. I also really like that it helps me have good posture in my seat!

We will be driving to Disney this week and it's about a 12 hour drive in the car. This is going to be a must have!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment