Sunday, March 29, 2015

B12 Energy Patches


B12 Energy Patch

About the Product:
B12Love Patches - Better By Design!

  • B12Loved patch's vitamins strengthen your immune system
  • Quality natural ingredients boost energy and improve health
  • B12Love patches are more readily absorbed by the body than B12 pills (pills have less than 2% absorption)
  • Each package contains 8 patches (1-2 month supply depending on your needs/usage)
  • B12Love Patches are easy use, readily absorbed by your skin, and will not upset your stomach
  • B12 is known for increased energy, reduced fatigue, decreased memory loss, boosting mood, increased concentration, improving the immune system and slowing aging plus B12 is required by the body for proper function and development of the brain, nerves, and blood cells
How Will B12 Affect You?
A U.S. Framingham trial revealed 1 in 4 adults are deficient in Vitamin B12, the nutrient that your body needs to complete essential functions. Symptoms of low B12 include muscle weakness, fatigue, lack of energy, tingling in your extremities, mental fogginess, dizziness, forgetfulness, mood swings, feelings of apathy, and lack of motivation. That's a broad range of symptoms and everyone is different. For example, 1 person may notice an almost immediate change with B12 where another person's changes are more subtle and may include less fatigue and staying up later with less sleep. Everyone is different so look for obvious and subtle changes when taking B12.



My Review:
I've never used a B12 patch before. So I was curious if it worked or not. I was impressed that after using 1 patch and wearing it for a few days, I was feeling great when I got up in the morning. I wasn't 'lagging' throughout the day. And I had a much better mood. I also was able to go to sleep and go to bed when I was ready for bed, instead of laying there forever trying to fall asleep.

I'm also a runner and these really helped me keep going.

Overall, these really work and I was impressed. I was skeptical at first, but I believe these really work!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment