Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Coconut Oil


 
Pure Body Naturals
Coconut Oil

About the Product:
Fractionated Coconut produces a barrier on the skin, but will not clog pores. Fractionated Coconut Oil stays liquid, is clear, and is highly stable for use in creams and lotions, and many other cosmetic preparations for skin and hair.


My Review:
I was only able to use just a bit of this coconut oil. The lid has slipped off and with entire bottle leaked all over the place. It was a very big mess!

But from what I did get to use, I really liked it. I gave my husband a very nice massage. There was enough to give a massage and not much left after that. It was very soothing scented, glides nicely over the skin and leaves your skin feeling silky!

I've used Pure Body Naturals in the past and have always loved their products and they have always packaged their products very well. This time, it was not packaged well and I'm not sure why. But I'll continue to be a fan and recommend their products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment