Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Secure A Tank


Secure A Tank

About the Product:
Avoid Costly Toilet Bowl leaks!! A leaking toilet bowl+vacation= repairs in the thousands!!! Own a rental property? This is very cheap insurance!


My Review:
This is a really awesome thing! My toilets are too close to the wall to use them, but a friend of mine was in need. So I gave them to her and they work perfectly and just as described! They easily fit on the back of the toilet and hold the tank in place! She didn't have to call anyone to come out and fix her toilet! The tank is holding up great and she's been using them for about a month now! These are pretty awesome and my friend and I are quite impressed!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment