Friday, March 20, 2015

Foxbrim Natural Soap


 
Fox Brim Perfectly Natural Soap

About the Product:
Go Natural. Thoughtfully. Perfectly Natural Soap by Foxbrim. 100% Natural & 98% Organic

Simple. Natural. Perfect.

Finally, the natural choice to delicately cleanse and prepare skin for the day.

Thoughtfully crafted with time-tested ingredients.

Wonderful hand-picked botanicals of Saponified Coconut Oils, Organic Sunflower and Organic Castor Seed.

You can know your soap is absolutely free of:
Detergents - Fillers - Fragrances - Lathering Agents - Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulftate (SLS) - Triclosan and more.

Cleanse and nourish your skin with a safe and effective soap.

We encourage you to try Perfectly Natural Soap today If you're unsatisfied in any way we will provide you a full refund. It's that simple. What do you have to lose?

Please note that to ensure efficacy and long shelf life of our soap we bottle in small batches. This can sometimes make it difficult to keep our products in stock. If available for purchase we do encourage you to secure your bottles now.



My Review:
I'm already a fan of Foxbrim! I've been using their products for several months. This soap is great! I keep it at the sink in the bathroom for the kids to wash their hands, but it's also close so that I can use it as a face wash when I shower in the mornings.

I have sensitive skin and I have to watch what products I use on my face. I've never had any kinds of problems using Foxbrim! This soap is no different. It has a light sweet almond scent, cleans very well and I love it! It's just what I need! My face is clean and clear! I don't feel any left over residue.

My favorite part is that its 100% all natural. That is a bonus for our family! We love all natural things! That just makes this even more awesome!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment