Friday, March 6, 2015

FAVAM


FAVAM Iphone 6 PLUS Clear Case

About the Product:
THE SECRET OF KEEPING YOUR IPHONE 6 PLUS PROTECTED INDEFINITELY

The Best iPhone case to protect your Investment. FAVAM hybrid case is the best clear case yet.
-Perfect fits for iPhone 6 plus
-A seamless blend of a slim bumper and a full enclosed case hence no BULKINESS
-High quality TPU
-Soft yet Elastic quality enabling you to put the phone in EASILY but also durable enough to provide good protection
Perfect blend of a slim bumper and a full enclosed case so you get a FULL OVERALL PROTECTION of your iPhone 6 plus without adding bulkiness

That blending creates a Hybrid Feature that makes this the coolest case yet

Its transparent back allows the iPhone design to be seen while protecting the phone from SCRATCHES, OIL and GREASE
* It's Soft yet Elastic quality enables one to put the phone in with EASE but also DURABLE ENOUGH to PROVIDE GOOD PROTECTION
*It is designed to allow Access to all controls, buttons and camera holes
*It's designed with air cushion technology on the corners that absorbs MOST OF THE IMPACT IF THE PHONE FALLS
*Its Higher Lip protects the screen from scratches if the phone is laid face down on flat surface
*It is designed to allow Access to all controls, buttons and camera holes
*Specifically for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch Release in 2014
*Anti-slip properties gives your Apple iPhone 6 plus more grip on surfaces
*Made from high quality TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) rich in Elasticity, Transparency, and Resistance to oil, grease and scratches
*A buy that comes with a limited bonus of free screen protector

The ONLY iPhone case Backed by a LIFETIME No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee


 


My Review:
This is a really good case. It's sturdy and easy to put on the phone. It fits very nicely on my phone and I haven't had any problems with it. This is def. a great quality rubber cover. It shows off the iphone 6's beauty. Plus, like myself, I like to put my initials on a decal and put it on the back of my phone. Now I can show it off!!

I love that this case comes with a scratch resistant cover. Then you don't have to track one down, order it and wait for it come in the mail. You're phone is ready to go!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment