Sunday, March 8, 2015

iPhone 6 Case


 
iPhone 6 Transparent Case

About the Product:
iPhone 6 case. The biggest thing to happen since iPhone 5 case
So much more than before. And so much less, too
- PERFECT FIT for Your iPhone 6 4.7 Inch 2014
- NON-SLIP Secure Grip
- ULTRA CLEAR & THIN >>> Crystal clear visibility
Do You want to Protect your Prestigious Investment?
This case will act as a Shockproof, Dirt-resistant, Wear-resistant, Durable and Washable Protection. High quality TPU polycarbonate Protective shock absorbant bumper, absorbs and dissapates the impact force. All damage is Repelled Away from your iPhone 6. The Front has raised edges recess your Screen to Protect it when placed Face Down. The back has an extra High quality Anti-Scratch coating to prevent damage to the case itself.
Do You belive in looking good in front of your friends?
The Solution we offer You is an Ultra Clear case that will Fit like a Glove. By using Fashion case You will show The Style and a Unique Seamless Design that tells the world:
I HAVE AN iPHONE AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT !!!
- The case is Precisely cut and designed with Easy access to all ports, sensors, speakers, cameras and all iPhone features. Our customers say that it has a Wonderful Holding Feeling.
- Bureau Veritas has last re-assessed the manufactorer on 15.january 2014 and they confirmed that our products satisfy the highest standards of quality.
- You can Customize Your iPhone 6 case by inserting photos, stickers and more.
Warning:
-Fashion case is protected with a clear film so that it arrives to you in Perfect Mint condition. Please Remove the film to make sure the case has a clear view.
-Please do not touch with sharp objects and chemicals.


My Review:
This case is fashionable, functional, and sleek! I really like this case. Give your  phone a little color while protecting your investment at the same time!

I like the non-slip grip. You can keep your phone in your hand! Or if the kids end up with your phone! I really like that it acts as a shockproof case! You know your kids will drop your phone and I've dropped my phone a few times! I want to die each time it's been dropped, praying it's not broken!

The clear case fits perfectly and snugly on my phone. I don't have to worry about it coming off or not fitting properly!

I've been impressed with this case and I love it! I think anyone who invests into this case won't be disappointed!

Thank you to everyone who entered into my contest! A winner has been selected at random!
*keep an eye out for more contests and giveaways*

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment