Saturday, March 7, 2015

Body Merry Neck Cream


Body Merry
Age Defense Neck Cream

About the Product:
Get your bounce back with our Age Defense Neck Cream - a powerful formula that helps to revive the elasticity and firmness of your skin.

Apply on your neck and décolleté after cleansing and toning. If using a serum, apply the serum prior to the cream. Can also be used on the face and under makeup. For normal to oily skin, use morning and night. For dry or sensitive skin, use only at night. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Product contains tree nuts. If skin sensitivity occurs or if you suspect an allergic reaction, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Since the product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.


My Review:
I really like this neck cream. I've never used a neck cream before. It's very silky feeling and leaves your skin feeling soft. I do have some sun damage from us being an outdoors kind of family. Since it's winter and we are more indoors, than out. I figured this would be the best time to try this out.

After a few weeks of using this on my neck and upper chest, I've noticed that my skin is appearing healthier and smoother. Those fine lines are starting to be less and less noticeable. This is a winner in my book.

Do not use if you are hitting the beach or spending a lot of time outside. There is a warning to wear sunscreen and products your skin, limit your time in the sun. You can become sensitive to the sun and can get sunburn! Ouch! You should be wearing sunscreen to protect your skin anyway, but there is the warning!

Overall, this is awesome and I love it. I've used several Body Merry products and have loved them all. This is just another great product from a great company!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment