Saturday, March 21, 2015

Grommet and Plug Set


JawayTool®180pc Rubber Grommet & Plug Assortment

 Amazon Link

About the Product:
These JawayTool grommets ideal for automotive, marine and RV wiring jobs, they are designed to protect wires, cables hoses etc, from the sharp sheet metal edges. These black rubber grommets are organized by hole size in a convenient PVC snap-shut cases that allows for easy transportation and storage. All pieces have recessed rim for easy mourning. Set includes rubber grommets (inside diameter x outside diameter):
5-pc. 7/8"
40-pc. 3/8"
5-pc. 5/8"
40-pc. 5/16"
40-pc. 1/4"
20-pc. 1/2"
25-pc. 7/16"
5-pc. 1"


My Review:
This is a really nice case of grommets and plugs. Very organized and I love the chart that tells you the size of each item. No need to hunt threw a box full. Just grab what you need without the hunt! The case is very sturdy too! Overall, this is great and very organized. The grommets and plugs are very nice too! No more whining from my husband when he can't find something!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment