Sunday, March 29, 2015

Raspberry Keytone Extract


 
Raspberry Ketone Extract


About the Product:
Easy Weight Loss from Island Vibrance
At Island Vibrance, we provide all natural products of the highest quality to support your overall health and wellness. Our Raspberry Ketone Extract with Green Coffee Bean Extract is free from fillers, binders and artificial ingredients.
The primary action of the powerful antioxident Chlorgenic Acid is inhibiting glucose uptake to blunt blood sugar and keep fat off. In one double blind placebo controlled study, participants taking Green Coffee Extract lost 10% of their total body weight over just 22 weeks! With our Raspberry Ketone Extract with Green Coffee Bean Extract, each dose contains a powerful amount of 50% Chlorogenic Acid.

Only the Highest Quality
Our Raspberry Ketone Extract with Green Coffee Bean Extract is made in the USA and is manufactured under strict current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines, so you can rest assured you can safely burn off unwanted fat.

Benefits of our Raspberry Ketone Extract with Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Inhibits fat absorption
- Burns belly fat
- Works for both men and women
- Accelerates weight loss WITHOUT any dieting or exercise
- Helps stabilize blood glucose levels and insulin levels
- Works great for those who want to lose weight ranging from the last 5-10 pounds or much more
Our Raspberry Ketone Extract with Green Coffee Bean Extract by Island Vibrance is backed by our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee.



My Review:
I really like Island Vibrance. This is the 2nd product of theirs that I have tried. I've been using Ketone for about 2 weeks and I have lost 5lbs so far. I'm impressed. I've also lost inches. I can tell a big difference in the appearance of my stomach -AKA belly fat - my problem area! I've tried other Ketone products with little to no results in the past. This one really works and I'm quite impressed.

I do eat healthy and exercise. I'm a runner and I run about 4 miles every other day. I think Ketone has really helped get me the results that I want and that I'm looking for. I'm trying to loose 30 lbs and get down to a smaller size. I'm currently sitting at 183 and I'm wanting to get down to 155. I'm on my way and I'm excited!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment