Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pure Forskolin Extract

 
Health Tech
Pure Forskolin Extract


About the Product:
Finally get the BODY you deserve!
Forskolin is an extract from the plant Coleus Forskohli. Coleus has been traditionally used for a variety of conditions. More recently its effectiveness as a WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT has been confirmed by research.

Forskolin extract is an EFFECTIVE FAT BURNER and METABOLISM BOOSTER and has proven its role in significantly improving BODY COMPOSITION.
Forskolin is a pure NATURAL PRODUCT that contains no artificial additives.


Why Buy from V-HealthTech? The CONCENTRATION used in our Forskolin capsules is the most EFFECTIVE and best value for money. Each vegetable capsule contains 250mg pure Coleus Forskohlii Extract, Standardized to 20%.
Our products are MANUFACTURED in the USA in a FDA and GMP registered Facility and is Third Party tested for product integrity.
V-HealthTech products carry a full 90 day UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Order today. You have NOTHING TO LOSE BUT FAT!


My Review:
I have really liked taking Forskolin. I've noticed over the past month that I've lost weight and inches, my energy is higher and I overall feel great! I also haven't been over eating, as I sometimes do.

I have been really impressed with the results after a month. I'm a runner and I'm gearing up for the Spartan Race in April. I need all the energy I can get. I think that Forskolin is a great supplement and I highly recommend it. It really works!

Yes, this works, but you have to do your part too! You need to eat healthy, take care of yourself and exercise. There is no miracle pill out there! I do what I need to do and Forskolin just helps my process!



No comments:

Post a Comment