Saturday, March 21, 2015

Foxbrim Argan Oil


 
Foxbrim Argan Oil


About the Product:
PERFECTLY Radiant Skin and Silky-Salon Hair - What Could Be BETTER?
Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is the pure and absolutely NATURAL solution to your skin and hair problems!

• Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails.
• You've seen the Hollywood GLOW. Get it. With a few drops!
• Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting.
• Meeting the highest purity and quality standards available.
• EcoCert & USDA Organic Certified & Triple Extra Virgin - NO parabens, additives, silicones or fragrances used.

The #1 choice for a REASON! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is the "secret" solution to the most common skin and hair issues you face every single day.

• Sensitive Skin? Don't Stress! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is non-irritating and isn't 'oily' like those other oils and products.
• STOP using those harmful synthetic products. Buy with purpose! Foxbrim provides the ultimate natural moisturizer with this premium Argan Oil.
• Get rid of inflammation, remove redness and heal scarring with this delicate, yet powerful, moisturizing oil.
• Just a few DROPS is enough to see results in DAYS.


My Review:
I love Foxbrim! I own several of their products and have always been completely happy with everything. They are my favorite company! This Argan Oil is just amazing! I've been using it for a few weeks and my hair looks amazing and feels great! My husband really likes running his hands through my hair.

I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems using this. No irritation or redness! I use it on my hands and legs.

Overall, this argan oil is fantastic and I just love it! I get the results that I want!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment