Friday, March 20, 2015

Hair Symphony Brushes


 
Hairy Symphony Brushes


About the Product:
Best comfort and elegance with the new SATIN FINISH!

The 2 hairbrushes you receive are loved and appreciated by both women and men, kids and teenagers. You get a salon quality large paddle brush, the innovative scarlet detangling brush and the travel cosmetics bag!
• Soft GRIP satin finish
• Easily DETANGLE any type of hair
• NO MORE PAIN while brushing
• Easy to use on WET or DRY hair
• Convenient storage in you FREE elegant COSMETICS BAG
• EUROPEAN design high quality SALON grade hairbrushes
• You will IMMEDIATELY see an IMPROVEMENT in the way your hair looks and feels


My Review:
I love the paddle brush! I use this when I'm drying my hair. I get a nice smooth finish without frizz and fly-aways! I'm always looking for a great paddle brush that will give me the desired finish I want when drying my hair. This is the one! It detangles as I brush through my hair without pulling or snagging my hair. I love it.

The small scarlet brush I'm not to keen on. The bristles bend and stay bent. It does detangle my hair very well, but I think the teeth just aren't as strong as they should be. It would be perfect for very fine hair. I use it on my niece who is 2 yrs old and it works perfectly on her hair. I can put her hair up and have no bumps or lumps. I can get a perfectly smooth pony tail!

I really like the fancy travel bag! It's very nice!

Overall, this is a great set and perfect for Mom and Daughter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment