Saturday, March 7, 2015

Fraser Kitchen Scale


 
Fraser
Digital Kitchen Scale

About the Product:
With touch sensitive buttons and a tempered glass surface this FraserTM FS11 digital kitchen scale is one of the most advanced scales. The FraserTM FS11 scale is ideal for the home chef who desires accuracy and an elegant design. This scale also features an automatic Tare button that will quickly subtract the container weight, allowing you to weigh only the contents of your container.

The FraserTM FS11 scale has a capacity ranging from 0 ounces to 11 lbs (0 to 5,000 grams), and provides measurements in graduations of 1 g or 0.1 oz on its bright LCD screen. The scale also displays results in both the US and international metric systems (grams | ounces | pounds | kilograms).

The large screen features a bright LCD with an improved viewing angle for the on-the-move chef, and provides Low Battery and Overload indicators. The FraserTM digital kitchen scale comes equipped with 1 lithium CR2032 removable battery for long life, and features a 1 minute automatic turn-off that preserves battery life.

Operation Instructions. ON/OFF Tap the TARE button to power scale ON. Hold down on TARE button for two seconds to power scale OFF.
Scale Size. 5.5" x 7" x .75"


My Review:
I love this kitchen scale. It gives me a great reading when I'm measuring food that I prepare. Since I'm on a diet, it's important to have a accurate scale. This one is perfect for me. I love it.

I also love how thin it is. I can store it in my cabinet and not have to worry about a lot of space being taken up. It's also small enough to fit into the drawer next to my stove.

The display of the weight is just the right size and easy to see.

Overall, this is a great scale and does everything I need it to do!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment