Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Reader Glasses


 
Reader Glasses

About the Product:
Computer Reading Glasses 1.0 For Women & Man By See 626 - Alphareader 3 Pairs Value Packed Metal Readers- Unisex Reading Glasses - Black, Gray, Gold Reading Glasses



My Review:
These are a little big for my head, but the do the job! I use them for when I'm at the computer or reading a book. Not very stylish for younger people, but I'm wearing them in the house.

They are flimsy, but they are for around the house, so not a big deal. I'd say the price is right for them. You get 3 pairs of them in 3 colors. I tend to sit my glasses down and loose them. So I have 2 back up pairs when needed.

I would say these are more of a men's style than a woman's style, but they do the trick and I'm, personally, not trying to look nice when I need to see! I just want to be able to see!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment