Friday, March 13, 2015

Organic Lip Balm


 
lalune naturals
Organic Lip Balm Set

About the Product:
You probably wouldn't want chemicals in your food and water, so why put them on your lips at all? Our all-natural Organic Lip Balms are safe for the entire family and are made from the best stuff nature can provide! Pure and Chemical Free, the way nature intended.
Give your lips a refreshing lift with our flavorful 4 pack of lip balms! We use only safe, organic ingredients such as beeswax and coconut oil to ensure you get the most natural nourishing experience.

Flavors included:
• Peppermint
• Raspberry
• Asian Pear
• Vanilla Bean
This 4 pack comes in an adorable brown Gift Box, conveniently packed just for you or make it the perfect gift!

Why go organic? Our lip balms are safe and natural so you don't have to worry about ingesting nasty chemicals.

We offer a 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee on all of our La Lune Naturals products. That's our promise to you, so you can buy with confidence and without risk. So, why not Add La Lune Naturals Organic Lip Balm to your Cart now and click on Checkout? You'll be happy you did, we Guarantee it!


My Review:
My new favorite lip balm! I love the different scents that come in a pack. I don't wear lipstick or lip gloss, but I do love lip balm! I've never used a bees wax lip balm and I love how smooth this balm is and its very moisturizing! My lips feel soft and smooth. My family and I spend a lot of time outside and at the beach. Having a good lip balm is a must. This is going to be our first choice for summer and anytime lip balm! I love it and highly recommend it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment