Thursday, March 5, 2015

Keomi Soap Set


 
Keomi Handmade Soap
Green Tea Goddess and Sea Breeze

About the Product:
Organic Handmade Luxury Soap Set for Men & Women
This is, quite possibly, the finest soap you have ever experienced. As part of the Keomi Skincare Signature Collection these truly superior handmade soaps are the epitome of Luxury! Each Soap is uniquely fragrant and smells amazing!
Our fine soaps are carefully crafted in small batches using the cold-process method to retain the benefits of the living oils. The soap's base is a rich blend of over 10 USDA certified organic vegetable, fruit and seed oils, plus shea and cocoa butters. The complexity of each of the Pure Aromatherapy-grade Essential Oils adds something wonderful and unique to each bar. The result is a superior soap that's healthier for your skin and better for our planet!
Each Keomi Skincare soap is made by hand using only the highest quality ingredients. Each soap is uniquely infused with a variety of Organic Herbs, Dead Sea Clay & Salt, Seaweed and French Green Clay. Our fine soaps are super-fatted and derive their beautiful rich sudsy lather naturally, leaving your skin clean and moisturized, supple and soft and never dried out. The All Natural, Organic ingredients ensure that our soap is gentle enough for people with skin sensitivities.
Organic/Vegan
No Animal Testing
No Colorants
No Preservatives
Sulphate Free
Nut Free
Made in USA

We have combined our top selling soaps into 6 lovely set options as a treat for yourself
2 Full Size Bars
Scents Choices: Golden Crown, Sea Breeze, Green Tea Goddess, Luscious Lavender

Directions
Store open soap in a dry place, out of the stream of water, and on a draining soap dish. Don't let soap sit in a dish or container that is bowl shaped, or that allows water to pool in the bottom. Avoid those indentations built in some showers as "soap dishes" as they rarely drain properly. When using soap for body cleansing, longevity improves if you avoid rubbing the bar directly on the body. Instead, use hands, washcloth or other bathing instrument to apply. 


My Review:
This gift set is adorable and smells amazing! I love how the company really took the time to fancy up this set. Its all about presentation! What a great gift for a wedding shower or baby shower or just a gift for yourself!

Besides the presentation, as soon as I opened the box I could smell a wonderful scent! These smell amazing!

I have been using the Sea Breeze bar. Perfect for my evening bath or shower. Its a great way to unwind in the evenings and leaves your skin feeling very soft. 

I usually use a shaving cream to shave my legs, but I wanted to give this soap a try. My legs are smooth and feel amazing!

I do have very sensitive skin and have to be careful of different products I use. I've had no problems at all with my skin using this soap.

Overall, this is a fantastic set and I love it!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment