Friday, March 20, 2015

Hair Care System


 
Arvazallia Hair Repair System


About the Products:
You Are Going To Feel Like You Have A New Head Of Hair
You Will Not Be Able To Stop Touching Your Softer, Silkier, Healthier Looking Hair
If you have hair that is dry or has been damaged by heat styling, coloring, or chemical treatments, Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System with Argan Oil and Macadamia oil will Hydrate, Repair, and Strengthen your hair leaving it Silky Soft and Healthy Looking. You will Instantly feel and see the difference in your hair after applying the very first step in the recommended 4-Step Cycle.

Here's Why Stylists Love and Recommend Our Advanced Hair Repair System:
• Repairs, Restores, and Strengthens Heat or Chemically Damaged Hair and Promotes Natural Growth
• Instantly Improves Texture Making Hair Soft, Silky, and more Manageable
• Deep Conditions and Moisturizes Hair Giving it a Lustrous Shine and Improved Elasticity
• Infused with Cosmetic Grade Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil to Nourish Your Hair with Essential Nutrients
• Sulfate Free and Paraben Free. Safe For Keratin and Color Treated Hair and effective for all hair types including Permed, Natural, and Curly hair.

Included in the Advanced Hair Repair System:
• 1 AHRS Repair Moisturizing Shampoo
• 1 AHRS Repair Daily Conditioner
• 1 AHRS Hydrating Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner

You Will Fall Back In Love With Your Hair Again
After you begin using Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil You Will Feel Like You Have a New Head of Hair and Will Fall Back in Love with Your Hair Again!


My Review:
I'm totally in love with this set! My hair is color treated and I use a flat iron on my hair. So it has a lot of damage. My hair is also very wavy and frizzy! This set is amazing! My hair feels silky soft and looks full of life again. Most shampoos and conditioners will weigh my hair down. It has no life what so ever. I have long, thin hair. I need some life and any type of shampoo and conditioner I get from the store just weights it down, no matter how I style my hair. It just looks even thinner. But my hair has been brought back to life with this shampoo and conditioner.

I really love the hair mask! I use it about once a week. It just gives a boost to my hair! I really like it a lot.

Overall, I'm in love with the whole system! You can't go wrong. I've used all the expensive brands out there and not a lot of them actually work and do the same thing as the "wal-mart" shampoos. You're just paying for the name really. However, this system really works! I love my hair again!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment