Monday, March 2, 2015

Harry Potter Necklace Set - Silver


 
Wizardry Jewelry Double Pack Silver Hourglass And Spinning Center Symbol

My Review:
Totally in Love with this necklace set! We are HUGE Harry Potter Fans! My daughter just had to have these necklaces when they came in the mail. Perfect for any HP fans!

They are a really nice set! I like that you can wear both or just one. The lengths are quite nice too. I'm also a silver kind of person. So these are just right for me!

If you know someone or you are the someone that loves Harry Potter, this is for you! The price is also really good!

Both pieces move easily and without sticking and the sand falls in the hourglass. Perfect Gift Idea!! You can't go wrong with these!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment