Friday, March 6, 2015

InstaNatural Scar Cream


 
InstaNatural
Scar Gel

About the Product:
InstaNatural's Scar Gel contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars. This includes Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) - a naturally occurring protein - which stimulates the healing process. Gotu Kola also aids in restoring healthy skin, while Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage. Your skin will be unconditionally moisturized as the visibilities of scars are reduced, resulting a healthier, more uniform appearance. InstaNatural's Advanced Repair Scar Gel is produced in small batches to ensure quality and freshness....Made in the USA....MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.




My Review:
I have a scar on my shoulder from when I had surgery when I was about 10 years old. It's a sensitive spot. I have to keep sunblock on it during the summer and can be a pain at time.

I've been using Instanaturals Scar Gel on my shoulder for a few weeks now and I've noticed that my scar is laying a little more flat on my skin and just the overall appearance is better.

I do think it has a funky scent to it, but it's not a over powering scent. It's a very light scent.

The gel is not sticky or runny. It's a great consistency!

The bottle is small and all you need is a tiny push to get the right amount. You don't need to push the pump all the way down. Just a little goes a long way!

InstaNaturals is my favorite company! I've yet to find a product that I'm disappointed about. I love them!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment