Friday, March 20, 2015

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion


 
Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion

About the Product:
ARE YOU DOING ENOUGH WITH YOUR DAILY MOISTURIZER?

Expect more. It starts with quality skin protection with proven Vitamin C.
All the benefits in a single bottle. Create healthy hydrated skin that radiates.

• Effectively lighten spots and discoloration.
• Reduce wrinkle formation and existing wrinkles.
• Prevent collagen breakdown.
• Refine and even skin texture.
• Reduce overall pore size.
• Promote skin cell turnover.

Enjoy the many benefits of an advanced natural lotion with effective ingredients. Find out why this lotion is preferred over pore-clogging creams and heavy moisturizers. The simple and essential step to healthy glowing skin. The quality and results you've come to expect from Foxbrim.

Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion brings you:
+ Vitamin C - Increase collagen production and prevent wrinkle formation.
+ Aloe - Supplies oxygen to skin cells while softening skin.
+ MSM - Aids in maintaining youthful, glowing and healthy skin.
+ Jojoba Oil - Exceptional for replicating skin's natural moisture and creating even tone.
+ Green Tea - Effectively inhibits the enzymes that break down collagen and elastin.

Enjoy Healthy Glowing Skin Today. Try Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion. If you're unsatisfied Foxbrim we'll provide you a full refund.


My Review:
I love this lotion! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I'm in love with it. My skin looks healthy and has that "Glow" to it. My skin looks flawless! My husband says my skin feels like silk. I've noticed that those fine lines at the corner of my eyes are gone and so are my "smile" lines. I look younger and my pores are smaller. I have large pores and it drives me crazy! - Thanks Mom!! - I'm very excited that my pores are smaller! I've been looking for something that would shrink them and actually work! I have found it. This lotion is the overall package. No need to use several different creams or gels. This is the one and only product you need!

I love Foxbrim!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment