Saturday, March 7, 2015

Fungavir - nail fungus formula


 
Fungavir
Nail Fungus Formula

About the Product:
The real value of the Fungavir formula comes from its unique hand-picked proprietary blend of ingredients. Fungavir's anti-fungus ingredients work to get rid of all three types of nail fungus: Molds, Dermatophytes, & Yeasts. Fungavir's nail fungus treatment is made of 14 of the best anti-fungal ingredients that work together to become the most effective treatment on the market. In addition, you wont find any additives or fillers that dilute the product - Fungavir is 100% anti-fungal ingredient based. Fungavir is so confident that it will work that it has a 100% money back guarantee. This nail fungus treatment is safe to use for all ages and has no known side effects.

The proprietary formula developed by Fungavir takes about 3-4 weeks for you to start  seeing its effects. But be patient, it takes about 3-6 months to totally get rid of nail fungus and for new healthy nails to grow and replace the old infected nails. Of course how long it takes to get rid of nail fungus depends on each individuals condition. Daily treatment of Fungavir is required to not only elliminate the nail fungus, but also grow healthy nails in replace of the infected ones. Please use it at least twice a day, and allow it to absorb into the nail for 1/2 hour.



My Review:
I've been using Fungavir for a few weeks. I have a nail fungus on my "big" toe from wearing nail polish too long. Since I've been using Fungavir for 2 weeks, the fungus has not spread. It's slowly clearing it up, but ultimately, I have to wait for the nail to grow up. The fungus cover the whole right side of the toe and nearly half way to the middle of the nail. It's pretty bad and I won't be wearing nail polish on that toe for a long time.

I do like this fungal remover a lot. It's a bit of an oily substance and takes about 30 mins to absorb. I've tried other fungal liquids which dry fast and haven't done much for my nail and the fungus had spread. Then I received Fungavir and it has stop spreading! I think it's actually working! So excited.

I use it in the morning after my shower, I wear flip flops around the house before I put my shoes on for the day. Then I apply again before bed and don't wear socks.

Overall, this is a winner and I love it. It's really helping my nail and isn't drying out my nail like other fungal liquids. If you have a nail fungus, get Furgavir!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment