Tuesday, March 17, 2015

sweetsation brightening repair treatment


 
Sweetsation Therapy
Lemi'Essence
Organic Advanced Brightening Repair Treatment


About the Products:
Lumi*Essence Organic Brightening treatment visibly corrects freckles and dark spots caused by excessive and cumulative sun exposure and helps to even out skin tone overtime. Contains Kojic Acid (helps lighten and reduce the appearance of dark spots), Alpha-Arbutin (derived from the leaves of cranberry, blueberry and bearberry shrubs. Skin lightening agent that prevents conversion of pigment-forming enzymes) Papaya and Pineapple extract (provides intense exfoliation to help reduce the size and color intensity of dark spots and help even skin tone overtime). Niacinamide has an inhibitory effect on the transfer of melanosomes to skin cells, thus it can interrupt the process that causes irregular pigmentation to form. Milk thistle is an effective anti-oxidant aids in repair of uneven skin overtime. Recommended use am and pm. Application of sunscreen of at least SPF 30 is mandatory while using this (and any kind of sun damage repairing) product. IMPORTANT NOTE: This product addresses sun damage related skin unevenness only. It may work the best on light to medium skin colors. If you suspect that skin unevenness you have might be due to: hormonal imbalances and pregnancy, genetic skin coloring and race, injuries and inflammation, certain types of disease or side effects of some medication, please consult your dermatologist prior to using this product.



My Review:
I've been using this for about 3 weeks. I have a few "dark" spots on the side of my face. I'm the worst for applying sunscreen! But I do make sure my kids wear sunscreen. Since I've started using this treatment on those spots, they've become less noticeable and have faded a lot! I'm super excited!

I've used a couple of other products from Sweetsation Therapy and have always been completely happy with the results! I'm a total fan! You won't be disappointed either!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment