Sunday, March 29, 2015

KUUK Spiral Slicer


KUUK Spiral Slicer

About the Product:
So simple to use
Just place the vegetable in the end your require (each end creates different thickness strips), put the cap on the other end of the vegetable, push and twist to create strips of vegetable.



My Review:
This is pretty neat to use! I've never had a spiral slicer before and this one is very easy to use. I like that it comes with a lid to help push the veggies through the slicer. It's so easy to use that my 7 year old son likes to use it and help make meals with me in the kitchen! It makes fun spirals for the kids!

Its also very easy to clean too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment