Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Quick Stitch Sewing Kit


 
Quick Stitch Sewing Kit

About the Product:
Quick Stitch Portable Sewing Kit has an improved design to keep all your emergency and quick fix sewing tools together in a conveniently designed compact zippered case. It's the perfect sewing kit that will slip into a purse or suit case for the on-the-go travelers, students away at school, and for home emergencies. It is a must have in your car as well. It makes great gift for your children leaving home for school, missions, new jobs, and just traveling. It can also be a great item for emergency preparedness supplies. Our Quick Stitch Sewing Kit contains all of the following important sewing tools and notions you will need for every emergency and every Quick Fix situation: • 24 Stainless Steel Needles of Various Sizes Contained In A Protective Plastic Case • 12 Spools of Assorted Popular Colors of Thread • A Pair of Stainless Steel Scissors • A Seam Ripper with Plastic Cover • Two Needle Threaders • Tape Measure • Straight Pins • Safety Pins • Thimble • Buttons • All Safely Contained In An Attractive And Quality Portable Carrying Case Quick Stitch is Quick and Convenient -- Just When You Need It Most!!




My Review:
This little kit is the perfect kit! It has everything you could need! I love to quilt and when I have the kids at doctors appointment or any appointment where I am sitting for a long time, I like to work on a quilt. Even in the evenings, I like to relax and do a little quilting. I'm not a serious quilter and have all kinds of supplies. I have a few needles, I buy the thread I need, and I go to town! I usually am hunting around for the single needle I just lost or one of my quilts has come unraveled in the wash. This kit has it all. I can quickly find what I need and fix the binding that has come apart, or fix anything. The kit is small enough to toss into my quilt bag or my purse.

Being a competitive cheerleading coach, someone always has a string hanging on their uniform or something is coming apart. I tossed this little kit into my coaches backpack and I'm ready! I just used it over the weekend at a cheerleading competition because one the girls straps has come undone. Broke out my handy dandy kit and fixed it right up!

Overall, this is the best kit and it's a must have item for any mom, coach, sewer, etc. It's also a great price too! You don't get a nice kit like this in a craft store!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment