Saturday, March 21, 2015

Silicone Gloves


 
Silicone Cooking Gloves


About the Product:
DON′T LET A COOKING BURN ″LAY YOU UP″,
WHILE YOU ARE ENTERTAINING FRIENDS AND FAMILY

It is always a last minute rush before your guests arrive and that is the time you require reliable,
protective and versatile kitchen gloves!

Try these oven mitts they make it safe and fun to cook, bake and BBQ, allowing you to enjoy the occasion with your friends and family.
• Your hands will be safe, the thick silicone gloves ensure you are able to handle hot objects up to 425 F for a sustained amount of time.
• The easily washable silicone removes the situation of always having crusty food on your oven mitts.
• The heart ribbing assists with controlling items when being held.
• The Roo Gloves are waterproof even in boiling water protecting everyone from any unwanted burns.
• The five finger design of the gloves makes it safe and easy to grip hot cooking trays, pans, saucepans and hot foods.
• Perfectly fits most hand sizes.
• Versatile, no need to find another kitchen appliance to open that jar of sauerkraut, hand the silicone BBQ gloves to grandpa Joe and voila.

A Great Gift
Housewarming Gifts - the perfect accessory for the new kitchen and outdoor area
Birthday Gifts - a thoughtful way to say Happy Birthday
Gitfs for him & her - replace the clunky and messy oven mitts with sleek and sexy silicone cooking gloves





My Review:
These gloves are fantastic. I've tossed all my old pot holders into the trash! I love that I can grab a pair of gloves, put them on, grab hot pans out of the over and hot worry about grabbing anything hot! I can use my whole hand or both hands to grab pans. It has made cooking so much simpler!



I feel much more comfortable letting my daughter bake in the kitchen now!

I love the little silicone butterfly! You can grab something hot of our the microwave and not get burned or have to grab a towel. I've got mine on my fridge so I always know where it is!

Overall, I love this set! It's fantastic! I don't know why I didn't invest into a pair of silicone gloves before! No more cloth pot holders for us!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment