Sunday, March 8, 2015

Easy Anywhere Pouches


 
Easy Anywhere Reusable Food Pouches

About the Product:
Your new favorite Reusable Food Pouches

The Easy Anywhere Food Pouch has a reinforced, double zipper so you don't have to worry about accidental leaks.

You always know exactly how much food is left in your pouch, thanks to the window on the back of the Easy Anywhere Food Pouch.

We're proud of the Easy Anywhere Design. We know babies will love the primary colors. But we haven't made the pouch too childish, so other family members are also comfortable in taking the pouch with them for a refreshing homemade snack on-the-go.

No more spilling when you're pouring food into the pouch. The Easy Anywhere Food Pouch has an extra large opening at the top and you don't need any special appliances for filling the pouch.

Have healthy organic food ready for the whole week. Just make a large batch of homemade puree, fill the pouches and store them in the freezer. Take a pouch with you in the morning and a couple of hours later you can enjoy a delicious snack.


My Review:
I really like how big these pouches are. They are a great size and are easy to use. I can pack my sons lunch for school and give him a great snack. These aren't just for babies. My son is 7 and is a bit on the messy side of life.

My daughter is 15 and will use these pouches. She says they don't look like they are for a baby, so she'll use them. She packs her lunch for school (she's in high school) and take these pouches with her.

Besides being used for snacks, you can also use these for traveling. They are a great size for storing shampoo, conditioner, and body wash!

So many great uses for these pouches! I love them. They are also a great quality and sturdy plastic. You don't have to worry about them ripping or getting messed up! I love them! I also love the window on the back!

These are so easy to use and easy to clean! I've received other pouches and they aren't as functional as these. I've never received pouches that open in the top! Usually you have to use the "spout" to put your snack into the pouch! These are phenomenal! The best pouches I've seen or used!

By far, these are the best pouches on the market! I love them!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment