Friday, November 14, 2014

Big Slice


Big Slice Apples

The Product:
Big Slice Apples were first cooked in Grandma Hoerner’s farm kitchen, made from apples straight from the orchard in the late 1800s. Her grandson, Duane McCoy, inherited his grandmother’s recipe. Recalling the wonderful flavor from his youth, he worked hard to replicate her recipe, finding the perfect blend of firm apples and sweet fruit-juice sweetened sauce. From that first all natural recipe, more fantastic flavors have been developed, sixteen in all.

Pure: Our Pure line was made with just one goal in mind - we wanted to create something simple and delicious. Amazing on Greek yogurt, granola, or all by itself, each recipe is made with pure fruit and spices gently blended together. If it was any more naked, we'd be handing it a bathrobe.

Fit: Being fit doesn't mean succumbing to diet fads - being fit is a lifestyle! Four different varieties promote energy, power, balance, and beauty. Toss one in your gym bag before spin class and go ahead with your fit self. 

Luxe: When it's time to indulge, reach for a snack from our luxe line. Rich flavors and pure fruit. Decadent AND healthy? Yup, congrats! You've just found your new guilty pleasure, minus all of the guilt.


My Review:
A smashing hit! We are in love with these apple slices. My daughter (pictured below) LOVES the Cinnamon French Toast! This is her eating them! Huge Fan! Now I have to track these awesome apples at Target to buy more! My kids can't get enough of them!

If you want your children to have something fun and healthy, Big Slice Apples are the way to go!

I'm very thankful to Big Slice Apples for allowing me to do a review on their products. My kids and I have loved the pouches you have sent us. This has been their afternoon snack! Finally! Something healthy that my kids want to eat!

No matter how old someone is, they are going to love these apples! There is a flavor for everyone! We can't wait to try more flavors!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment