Sunday, November 9, 2014

NaturaliDerm Facial Moisturizer


NaturaliDerm
Organic Facial Moisturizer



The Product:
  • Use this light weight moisturizer when you want to receive unsolicited compliments on your gorgeous, youthful skin.
  • This lotion will not make your skin feeling oily and greasy. In fact, don't be surprised if you feel wonderful all day long without irritation, aggravation, stinging or increased breakouts.
  • Will keep your make-up looking great all day, and there is no strong smell to keep you awake at night, or keep your colleagues keeping their distance during the day.
  • Your skin will soak it right in, as if it's a natural part of your body, and will thank you by appearing smoother and softer.
  • When you order today, you're protected by a 60 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service!


My Review:
I've been using this for about 1 month. I really like it. I added it to my daily routine. I love that it's not greasy feeling or oily! I hate products that feel heavy on my skin and leave me looking oily!

I use this after my morning shower. This moisturizer leaves my skin soft and hydrated all day. I have combination skin and I'm always oily by mid-day. It hate having that oily shine on my skin.

My skin is smooth to touch and my husband really likes my skin having a soft feel to it. He said I look like I have a glow about my skin! Which I love when he makes comments like that! It makes me feel really good about myself that he would notice. He said your skin looks really soft! Then of course, he rubbed his hand on my face and was impressed. I told him what I'd been using and he said that's a Keeper! I couldn't agree more!

If you want soft, touchable skin, this is for you! I love it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment