Thursday, November 6, 2014

iPad Tablet Buddy


iPad Tablet Buddy

The Product:
  • BEST TABLET HOLDER - iPad in Car Entertainment for iPad Air, iPad 2/3, iPad Mini
  • UNIVERSAL FIT - for Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Samsung Tab S, Tab Pro, Kindle, Works with iPad Cover in place
  • SECURE - Works as a Desktop & Table Stand with Tablet at 45 degree Viewing Angle - Holds Your Tablet at the Ideal Height and Tilt Angle Landscape & Portrait
  • QUALITY ASSURED - iPad Headrest has Light and Solid Construction to Secure Your Tablet

My Review:
I really like this tablet buddy! Its easy to use and easy to install in your car! We love this Tablet Buddy! It's perfect for our family!

Our family does a lot of long distant traveling November through April for our daughter. She's involved in competitive cheerleading. She's 14 and my son is 6. They are constantly arguing over who is going to hold the tablet while on our road trip. Drives me crazy! This is going to be awesome to have in our car. Now they can both watch a movie and not worry about who is holding the tablet because the seat is going to hold it!

If you'd like a good way to do hands free in the car for the kids to watch movies, this Tablet Buddy is perfect!

The only thing I would change is the "iPad" part on the box! This tablet buddy works on many different tablets! The first thing I notice is the "iPad" part in big letters on the box. Most people will see this and think only iPads, but it would great with other devices!

I've taken pictures with the iPad Mini, iPad, and Kindle Fire HDX. Then you can see the difference.

iPad mini with Life Proof Case on it fits nicely!

iPad Mini with Life Proof Case

iPad Mini with Life Proof Case

iPad 3 - no case

Kindle Fire HDX - with case (too short)

Kindle Fire HDX - with case (Fits Great)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment