Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cellulite Cream


 
NuElle Cellulite Cream

About the Product:
Our fabulous creation NuElle contains a cocktail of 25 well known flub busters that assist in visible cellulite reduction overtime, like caffeine, L'Carnitine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack, Ivy and many others. Formulated to work both on the surface and in depth, this revolutionary treatment has multiple performance that may be seen with the naked eye within 2-3 weeks. Firming on the surface, detoxifying on the inside, reducing water retention and improving appearance of the skin surface, while improving circulation. Directions: Apply in circular motions twice a day, on all affected areas, specially on thighs, buttocks, stomach - to help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. (Preferably two hours after eating or one hour before meal. Your body will only burn fat when it has none in the bloodstream.) This product creates slight "sauna" effect that may cause you to sweat more on the areas where the product was applied. Warning: Use only as directed. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Due to diuretic effect this product may cause, we do not recommend this product for use while pregnant. For best resits we suggest to use it with our L'or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed and Phat QR Body Massager.

My Review:
I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I love it. After 3 weeks, I can see a difference in my skin tone on the back of my thighs. If you follow the directions, you'll see the results! I'm quite impressed. I've tried a lot of cellulite creams and gels and this is a winner!

One thing that I've noticed is the smoothness and softness of my skin after a week, slowly there has been less and less cellulite present on my thighs. This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

We all want smooth skin and NO cellulite! I run a lot and between running and using this cream, I can see the difference. I've been running for over a year and I've always had cellulite. NuElle just helps me get rid of that unsightly mess!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment