Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Japanese Konjac Sponge


The Japanese Kanjac Sponge 


The Product:
The Japanese Konjac Sponge - Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Puff is excellent for sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. This facial cleansing puff is created by adding activated bamboo charcoal powder to the Konjac mixture. Bamboo charcoal is charcoal made from bamboo plants. In Japan, bamboo charcoal is used for food mixture, cosmetics, and medicines. Bamboo charcoal contains mineral contents such as potassium, calcium, iron and sodium. Combining with Konjac, the absorptive carbon of the bamboo charcoal eliminates oil, draws dirt and excess sebum out of pores which keep the skin clean and sparkle.
 
Benefits: Excellent for oily and acne prone skin. Gently exfoliates skin and helps to remove dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and blackheads. Thoroughly cleanses skin pores. Helps the skin looking softer. Hydrates skin & balances pH.
Common Uses: Use as a daily natural cleansing and bath sponge for face. Soak it with warm water and combine it with your favorite cleanser.
Ingredients: 100% Konjac Glucomannan & Activated Bamboo Charcoal Extract.
Color: Charcoal Black
Scent: Unscented
Origin: Gunma Prefecture, Japan
Quality: 100% natural and handmade. All plants and materials are made in Japan for quality and safety. Paraben-free. No harmful chemicals, preservative agents, bactericide or fungicide.

Cautions: This is not food. For external use only and do not consume. Do not use dry/hard sponge. Do not leave the sponge in humid place. Replace the sponge every 4-6 weeks.

My Review:
I love this sponge and it's really awesome! I love that it's a circle design.

I love that it starts out hard and as you apply water, it expands and becomes very soft. 

I use this sponge daily in the shower. I use my regular face wash, rinse, then use this sponge. I do a circular motion all over my face, neck, shoulders and upper chest. I just feel cleaner and smoother doing it this way. 

I usually am oily in my "T" zone by mid day. Since using this sponge, I haven't had that problem. Due to having an oily "T" zone, I'm prone to having acne. Since using this sponge, I haven't had any break outs and my face has stayed clear. 

I'm a runner and from sweating my chest, shoulders and back will sometimes break out. I haven't had a problem since I started using this sponge. 

I love it! You should give it a try!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment