Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cuticle Pusher


Majestic Bombay - Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner Tool
Amazon Link

The Product:
This stainless steel manicure and pedicure tool combines our famous Pushy cuticle pusher at one end and with a convenient nail cleaner at the other end. Edges are buffed smooth to prevent catching the nail. Its textured body provides a secure grip.

My Review:
For years, I've been using an orange wood stick to push my cuticle back. They are pains, if you know what an orange wood stick is. After a few uses, you need a orange wood sharpener because the ends become blunt, the wood will split, or it just has to be tossed.

I love this cuticle pusher because it's stanless steel and is AWESOME! No more tossing orange wood sticks in the trash because I can't sharpen them. This has so many uses in this small tool! WINNER!!!

The only thing that I did not care for, was the little "scoop" end. It's a little on the thick side to get up under nails. However, I just used it for pushed back my sons cuticles on his finger because the flat end was too sharp for him. But other than that, I love this!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment