Monday, November 3, 2014

Dot&Dot Small Packing Cubes


Dot&Dot Small Packing Cubes
Amazon Link


The Product:

  • Available in 1-Piece and 4-Piece Set. Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"
  • See through mesh panel allows you to see the contents of each packing cube
  • Includes multi-purpose PVC packaging that can be used in different ways
  • Each packing cube has a handle for easy handling


My Review:

I love Dot & Dot Travel! I can't get enough of their products! Their Small Packing Cube is perfect for socks, undies, bras, ect. Anything small that you may need. I'm a runner and travel to different places to run races. This is the perfect size for me to put my running outfit, bib, and running gear that I need inside! If I pack everything in here for race day, I won't forget something and I'm prepared!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment