Sunday, November 9, 2014

Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum


Miracalis Ani-Aging Serum
Amazon Link


The Product:
New Serum Leaves Your Face Smoother and Tighter!
You can have the face you always dreamed of in just 28 days.
Clinical testing of this formula has shown significant increases in suppleness in an amazing 95% of volunteers.
Designed specifically to lift, tighten, moisturize and firm your skin gently and effectively.
Simply apply a thin layer of Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum right after washing your face. Allow to dry completely (roughly 3 minutes) before applying a moisturizer, if you use one.
What About My Skin Type?
Miracalis gives you a safe, gentle, hypoallergenic formula that is tested and recommended for all 4 major skin types: Normal, Sensitive, Dry and Oily skin.
The Secret To Velvety Soft Skin, Naturally
Smooth away your fine lines and wrinkles with a perfect balance of naturally gentle and effective ingredients such as Green Tea Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamins A, B, and E.
Gently restores your facial collagen with a combination of active peptides and proteins, which promote collagen synthesis.
Your skin will look younger, healthier and more elastic.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Made in the USA
We share your frustration of spending hard-earned money on products from around the world that don't live up to their claims.
Miracalis is made right here in the USA. We are real people who respond to your real questions.
If you have ANY issues with our products, let us know and we will leave you smiling. Because nothing on this planet has the power to knock years off your face like a smile!

My Review:
I've been using this anti-aging cream for about a month and I love it! I'm just 33 and wrinkles aren't a problem, but fine lines are starting to show up. I also have combination skin. I've not had any problems using this serum, which is great for me. Some products cause break outs. This one did not.

My husband has even commented on how soft my face is and how it looks brighter! He never says stuff like that. Which by him commenting on my skin, it made me feel good about myself.

We all want youthful looking skin and I'm a believer in this serum. I usually give products about 2 weeks to see if it works, but this one really does and I continued to use it daily and wanted to wait a month before I posted a review.

Does this product work? Yes it does! It worked for me! Everyone is different and everyone has different skin. So give it a month before you decide if this works for you or not. It worked for me and I love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment