Friday, November 14, 2014

Coverplug


Cover Plug
Amazon Link

The Product:
The COVERPLUG™ is a durable, molded, and paintable plastic panel that plugs right into an electrical socket to cover the entire outlet. These innovative outlet covers are held securely in place by posts on the back that align with the ground openings and require no tools for installation or removal. They are made in the USA and use a specially designed plastic that is easily paintable to match your wall color.
The COVERPLUG™ serves two main functions:
  1. Creates a physical and visual barrier between your family and electrical outlets.
    Covers unsightly outlets and makes them virtually disappear!


My Review:
These are AWESOME! I hate those little plug covers. They are unsightly on the outlets. I love how the outlet just disappears! No more ugly clear plug covers! Perfect for our family room! We have several outlets throughout or family room. I'm not sure why we do, but the house was built with them. So we're stuck with them.

No more! The Cover Plug is awesome! They fit easily in the plug safely and tight! I don't have to worry about the little ones pulling off those small clear ones!



Covering my outlet


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment